Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Safety Net Financial Assistance
Smile 
    Smile Greetings to those who are reading this, 

I have been seeking employment since last month due to the cancellation of my day shift transfer at FedEx. I was unable to get there since I was out of transportation, and the city had shut down due to inclement weather. I reside in Greensboro NC and am living in apartments close to the campus of my school. The monthly rent is $750 which will be due on the 5th, and the utilities are separate which is $23. A few friends of mine as well as my family members will no longer be in the position to help me out financially at this time. I would like to know if it is possible that I may please use $2273 to take care of the rent for the upcoming three months? The reason for this amount in advanced is so that I won't get behind in any payments again. A couple months ago the added late fee was $37 because there was not enough in my account. In all, this for me is considered a safety net while I am waiting for responses from the other places I applied to. Thank you very much for your time and consideration! I will definitely send out thank you messages to any replies. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask!

Sincerely, 
-Nerissa

cash.me/$NerissaRevels

paypal.me/nicrev94