Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in debt, losing hope, forgetting dreams
Hello
I am a 22 year old woman who just moved to the country side because my landlord in the city, who used to be part of my dancecrew, kicked me out and I couldn't afford any other place in the city.
Now I am in dept from the moving costs because if which I was unable to pay rent the final two months.
Out here in the countryside I have a hard time finding a job because there are simply not enough jobs here. I don't have a driver's licence and there's barely any public transport.
I am literally stuck here in debt, walking an hour to the grocery store and the only reason why I haven't lost my mind yet is that I've got a friend living nearby who helps me with this and that.
but she has her own struggles including having JUST enough money for her life.
My mother cannot give me money because her husband doesn't allow her to and the rest of my family lives in Hungary with just as little money.
My dream of becoming a singer is kind of starting to sound like a joke. I don't have a microphone or a camera or a way to meet people because going to the city costs me a fortune and I can barely afford food.

long story short
I am 1000€ in debt and feel like everything is falling apart.
I have been googling and sending CVs everywhere and I seriously just want to cry every single day.

Now I could tell you more about my shitty childhood and the passing of my best friend but aye we all have our issues..
If anyone
anyone can spare a few bucks it would mean the world to me.