Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
second semester of college starts in a week. please help. \
Heart 
Okay I've posted about this on here twice with no luck, so I'm hoping that this time something can come out of it. The next semester of college starts in exactly a week from today - January 22nd.  I currently have a college debt that I need to pay off before I can even register for anything.  It's $762; I attempted to register for classes but couldn't due to this surprise bill, that didn't come up until I tried registering for classes.  I have proof photos/screenshots of what it said when I tried to register, and of the amount that's needed to pay it off.  I have tried uploading the photos on here but apparently their size is too large to upload??  So if anyone needs proof of this please message and I'll send it.  I am 18 years old, and don't have a job as of now for personal, complicated reasons.  (Has to do with family).  I definitely don't have enough at all to cover even a quarter of that bill, so if ANYONE could please help, it would be GREATLY appreciated.  I'm just trying to get this debt out of the way and continue my education.  I really need help.  It's sad when you're the type of person to help others without thinking twice but when the tables turn, there's nobody there to help you, and you're scrambling to make ends meet.  I honestly wouldn't normally make posts like these, multiple ones at that, but I'm in desperate need of help.  Thank you to anyone who's taken the time to read this.  Even if you can't contribute, your prayers/thoughts would be appreciated.   Heart

paypal.me/leandreaarodriguezz

cashtag: $LeandreaRodriguez