Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Hasn't Been Easy With Me, I Need $75: I Will Surprise Those Who Help Me Later
I need $75 dollars, because I am facing alot of challenges financially. I know people don't like to give money to strangers, because they feel cheated or exploited. Ohers feel like the person, is a thorn in their flesh. There is a saying, that "Givers Never Lack". I do not mean to cheat or exploit anyone, by asking you for $75 dollars, which you have worked hard to earn. I am not the person who will lie, that he needs money for an imaginary operation or to pay his children's school fees. Please reward me for my honesty, even as I will reward you later. Please drop your contacts, so I can contact and reward you later. I am from West Africa. I am too ashamed to drop my bank details. Because I don't know who is reading this. Incase you are led, to donate part of (or the whole) $75. Then contact me using this email: isa_chrys91@yahoo.com. So I can forward my bank details to you speedily. PayPal is banned in my country. So I will forward my bank account name and bank account number to you. God bless!!!