Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
semester starts in 12 days, please help.
Star 
Okay I posted on here previously a few days ago, but now realized my post looked a little off because I put an emoji from my phone in the post.  

My situation as of now is that the new semester for college starts in 12 days, and I have a debt to pay off before I can even enroll in classes again. I had no idea of this bill at all until recently.  I have no job because things keep getting in the way, and wherever I apply to continuously denies me.  I can't ask my parents or family members for help due to personal reasons.  I don't have enough money in my bank account to pay it off, and it needs to be paid in full.  Yesterday, I paid my phone bill and I honestly just barely had enough for that bill.  The debt I owe is $762.  If anyone can help in ANY way, it would be much appreciated.  This was honestly my last resort.  I'm usually the one giving and helping people, but this time I had nobody to help me.  I'm just trying to continue my college education and pursue and achieve my dreams of becoming a writer.  Thank you to anyone that has read this and to anyone who contributes.  I really hope I can come up with the money before the 12 days is up, so I can register for the new semester. 

Cashtag: $LeandreaRodriguez
Paypal: paypal.me/leandreaarodriguezz

Heart