Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Me to Save this Old lady from Dying
http://geekpic.net/pm-N1Z1LX.html

What happened to this old lady (mother of a son) can happen to mine, yours or any of us! So please give, and help me and my parents to save our house and help this old lady at the same time.

An old Granny needs your help today, dear sirs and madams.

A granny in our neighbourhood is currently in a very bad situation after a serious accident. 

She did not have insurance or anything. Her son is a useless person who almost abandoned his mother and now avoiding to help her as well and the biggest problem is his wife (the daughter in law of the old woman) is also ignorant about her. I am just an 18 year old kid, who dropped out of school because of my parent's financial inability, so you can imagine how hard it is for us to live our life. But we did not stop helping the old woman. She was recently diagnosed with some ind of blood disease as well, which is making the situation worse day by day. My parents are trying what we can. As I said before, the old woman's son is a useless and selfish guy. He literally left his mother and never cared for her. Instead, we are now stuck with our loans (that we took for her home) and the responsibility of taking care of his mother. We already are doing what we can but we are in urgent need of financial help because 40,000 dollars is a big amount for a poor family and no one here can (most don't want to) help us in any way. 

My parent's predicament is this :

1- We have already used up all our savings on medical and related expenses, even took loans from people which needs to be paid now, so they cannot put up the required $40,000 in cash.
2- The only option we have now is to sell the house and become homeless, But that would not solve the problem as my parents and I would still need a place to live.

3- She will need multiple checkups and operations, as the doctor said, there is also a possibility that we may need to take her to a big city for better medical treatment which requires reasonable amount of money.

All the medical costs are being covered out of our pocket, making this harder and harder to afford this . Right now, we and the old lady need funds to help pay for:

- medical bills, treatment etc as well as the travelling cost , its not easy for a lower middle class family like mine to travel to another city or country for medical treatment

- support for my mommy, dad, sister and brother, who are looking after her and will go with her to a big city for better medical treatment

- To pay the loans which her husband took from people (they are harassing us as well)

- any other costs that will come up

Please give what you can. No matter how much it is, everything will help.

Let’s make sure our honest and simple granny can fight with the problems, Just because her son abandoned her, does not mean we can not help her. Lets do our best so that we can save her from this devastating situation and ma sure she has everything she needs to make a speedy recovery.

Please, dear sir/madam, Please help us. Please do not let humanity to fail. I beg you all.

Yes I know I am just a kid, But I want to set an example by doing this. Everyone should know that humanity still exists, it is in every human being. I want to do something for her as well as my parents. She may be old, but she is not alone, I am with her and will be, till my last breath. I request you all to help us win this war, the war between humanity and brutality. I am willing to risk everything to save this human being, will you help me along the way?

https://paypal.me/SupportMeSir

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)