Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plz help me to save my mom
Hello Respected sir/ma'am, I am an 18 year old kid whose life is destroyed in christmas. As I am following my dream of studying despite the financial problems I face in daily life. Right now, my whole life is going to be destroyed bcoz of a horrible situation in my family.ot has caused destruction in my dad's teaching job. He did not receive a single salary for more than 4 months now. The bank will take over the house if my parents can not pay the house loan in time. My student loan that I received from my school earlier, the school is also pressuring me to pay it but as I am from a poor family, I can not pay everything in just a pinch. My father has massive heart problems, he can not travel , he can not do hard works etc. My parents only earn about 150 dollars a month which is never enough to cover our expenses. Now, bcoz of all this pressure, my mother has got massive pain in her head (several deseages she has) , showing symptoms like : she becomes senseless in any time (fainting), vomiting blood, mumbling strange words etc. To be honest, my family has been devastated from all of these situations bcoz of the financial pressure. this is destroying lives of poor people like me. The doctor said a few things to dad, but I didnot understand a single thing as I am not familiar with medical terms. He said something about operation and things. My father is running crazy while looking for ways to pay off the medical bills and other expenses that is almost 40,000 US dollars. It has come to my education lastly. My dream and life is going to be destroyed, it will come to the same zero that it started from. I have done a lot of hardwork despite facing financial issues, but now its coming to an end which I never expected. If my mom does not get the medical help in time she will get serious problems over time causing brain damage as well. I am on the verge of loosing everything I have now.

I only have one choice now : that is to ask for a thing called crowdfunding (I recently came across this word, as I use my friends internet, I only have two hours access so I dont use too much of it). Only this community can help me now as I know that there are good people around the world who can help a 18 year old kid (me) to help his parents to recover from this devastation. Whoever is reading this, Please sir, I beg you, Can you plz ask your community to help me with their donations. I tried using crowdfunding websites, but non of them support my country at all. The only option for me is the community and you sir, only you can save me from this situation. Plz help me to get over this destruction and plz help me to collect 40,000 dollars so that I can save my family from the debts and from the clutches of this unfair system, i dont want to loose them. I also want to do things in my life, I want to make my parents proud as they always were. I can not let to ruin my family just bcoz we stood up for the right thing. Plz help me. Thats all I can ask. As I have almost no one to help me,community is my only option. I hope you will understand my problem and the devastation I am facing on a regular basis. I hope our community will help me to get over this worse time.
this is my paypal.me link, since I can not use crowdfunding websites, I have no choice but to use this :

paypal.me/SupportMeSir

I dont have any other option besides coming to this community for help. Believe me sir, I tried everything that a kid can do. I sincerely hope someone from this community will surely help me. If I dont get any help, I might as well kill myself bcoz if all my hardwork in life gets destroyed, there will be no reason for me for living at all, as all doors are closing for me. 

paypal.me/SupportMeSir