Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be homeless! HELP ME!!!
https://youtu.be/Ql7pPaFo0D0
Hello, This is sooooooo hard for me, but 4 months ago I posted the above video (paste in browser) as I was in serious financial distress and received little help, but enough to pay one bill. Presently, I am getting evicted in the house I am in as my fiance committed suicide back in 2015 (no Will), and since it is his house, I am considered a tenant. The laws in CT do not allow me to stay in the house any longer and I now have 3 weeks to find a place and absolutely scared to death. The bank is kicking me out of his house on 1-15-19. The problem? I have no money for security or 1st months rent due to a loss of a job in the beginning of the year which completely destroyed me! I am also driving around with an unregistered car and owe 3 years of taxes on it. That so scares me every time I get into the car knowing I could get stopped at any time. I can not live like this! What's really sad is that all of my friends have disappeared off the face of the earth in my times of need (so sad), and both my parents are deceased. I only have a brother and he has his own financial problems. So, I am asking for anyone that can help me - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!  I don't even have a goal, I am just begging, yes BEGGING for anything you can do for me. I have 5 cats, too.  WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ON THE 15Th when the bank comes and puts everything on the lawn?  HELP ME PLEASE! May god bless the ones that do help. God has led me here and I am praying that I can have a roof over my head and my taxes paid for my car so that I can finally live my life in peace.  I just got a new job recently so that will help with future rent.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. There are some attachments to show you my honesty, my boyfriend who committed suicide Sad , my unemployment proof from this year, my unpaid car tax bill and unpaid registration slip.  Here is my paypal link for donations:  paypal.me/Julsiescloset 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Unemployment document - Access Health.pdf (Size: 49.53 KB / Downloads: 2)