Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injured Paramedic
Heart 
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Hello Everyone,[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]First, I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my story.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I was a career Paramedic and Emergency Medical Dispatcher for 10 years before being diagnosed with PTSD and Major Depressive Disorder as a result of repetitive trauma exposure in my work. I nearly lost my life and everything that I love as a result. I’m happy to say that I am now in a place where I am stable and functioning, but I will never return to work.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]My wife and I are trying to start a family and we have been trying for a few years now. Its to the point where Invitro Fertilization is our best and, most likely, only shot at getting pregnant.  In the past I worked as hard as possible to cover any extra expense we had but I can no longer do that. My injury also resulted in a large amount of debt – my wife was in full time studies at the time of my injury and we relied on credit just to get by.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I feel humbled by coming on this site to ask for help. I’ve spent my entire life helping others and working hard and now I need it returned. I cannot express how badly we need this miracle and what having a family would mean to the both of us.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]The process of Invitro Fertilization is around $16,000-20,000 per shot. Our debt load is around 30K right now.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Please consider us if you are looking for someone to donate to. We will be bringing new life into this world and making a miracle.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Thank you again for taking the time to read my story[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Humbly yours,[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]S[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]https://www.paypal.me/SBRYS[/color]