Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lot of stuff is happening, I don’t even know what to title this
Heart 
My PayPal; all money will be added to my bank account.
Um.  Hi.  For all intents and purposes, you can call me Lex.  My real name is Ayanna for now until I can get it legally changed.  I need anything to disconnect from my life as it stands, eheh. Undecided I just turned 18 this July and it’s turned out to be my worst birth year so far
So…I need a lot of money.  Obviously, so do most people on this site, but I need it for many things
- My fiancée lives in England with her own awful mother and I need enough money for us both to survive.
- People don’t believe that my mother is abusive, and at this point I don’t know, but I need money to pay for therapy considering I don’t have my own insurance yet because…
- CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome), being autistic, and other things are making it hard for me to find a steady job that I can function with.
- I also don’t have money to properly start my business as a recording artist.  I at least want a MacBook or something so I can have GarageBand for free, because the iPad version simply isn’t enough for what I’m looking to do
I don’t want to be like “please please please” but at this point I’m so desperate for money that I’ll do anything except for the most extreme of extremes.  And anything includes asking random strangers for money.
So.  Yeah.  Thank you if you can help.