Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help needed in kentucky
where to start? my ex-husband and i (together since 2000, married since 2001, divorced in 2012 and reunited in 2013) lost everything we had less than a year ago due to an unfortunate event...and we had it all! we had built a business over 10 years that was very profitable (grew 300% in one year), owned our own home with a huge yard, three new vehicles in the driveway...blessed with a child in 2010...we were the home and family all the kids called "mom and dad"; sports practices and games, sleepovers, weekends, holidays and just plain fun. we had it all! then there was the accident...a child ran out in front of my husband on his way home and he couldn't swerve in time to miss him...he clipped him and the child was injured. of course my husband immediately stopped and helped; the police and ambulance were called and thankfully the child was okay...injured, but okay. my husband came home a mess...completely sick about the whole incident and while trying to comprehend what had just happened, the police show up and arrest him...with the local news station filming the whole thing! (they filmed him being arrested, our home and our business vehicles which had all our company info on them.) the news station broadcasted that he left the scene of the accident after hitting and injuring a child...they broadcasted false information! the whole city seen these false accusations and we lost 90% of our clients...in less than a year, we lost everything we had and have had to move in with a friend with what we could fit on a trailer. our home was foreclosed on, our vehicles repossessed and reputations destroyed all because of false information. we lived on savings for a year before that was drained and now we our in a place we never would imagine being...so i am asking for help. 

my goal is $2500. enough for a deposit and first months rent...for my family their own place rather than a room at a friends. i don't know how to do this...i don't even know where to begin...but help would be appreciated...and paid forward when able. 

thank you!
http://paypal.me/luckyinkentucky