Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drowning in Debt
Hello! And thank you for your concern,

We are a family of 4, with twin 3-year olds. My husband works, but has been through 4 job changes in the past 8 years, with long periods of unemployment in between. I make and (try to) sell products on Etsy for financial subsidy, however I have yet to be successful there. I am also working on starting a YouTube channel for this reason.

We have been living paycheck to paycheck over the years, which has been hard - but manageable, however the past couple years have been very financially straining due to unexpected life events (failed business venture, car troubles & home repairs, death in the family), which have hindered our ability to catch up. The debt piles up as we struggle to pay our bills, even using credit cards. But the credit is now full and we are buried.  I don’t know how to climb out, every step up I take, it seems I fall twice as hard after.

Financial stress has taken a toll on all of us, on our mental and physical health & well-being, and our relationships with each other. I feel hopeless most of the time. I want so badly to get back on track, so that we may have a savings account for our children, and help others in need; family, friends, and strangers. Your time and generosity is immensely appreciated, and from the deepest part of my heart, I thank you.

Sincerely,
A Struggling Family

paypal.me/JAKanani
(https://www.etsy.com/shop/KuligYeniDesigns)