Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart failure is draining me
Hi.
Im a bit embarrased about doing this but im desperate & out of options. I need money to catch up on my mortgage to keep out of forclosure. See i was recently diagnosed with heart failure. I have 2 kids in college and one home. I never expected my life could get so rough. My heart failure stems from.cancer i had in my childhood. The treatments left scar tissue on my heart and whatever virus i caught, my body wasnt able to fight.  Im currently on life saving meds( for the rest of my life if i dont get worse & need a transplant). Unfortunatly ive been out of work due to fatigue and breathing issues at times. Ive filed for disability but its a long process. I just need to keep my house and im here looking for saviors to help me. Im.looking to try to come up with $4368 to catch up. Well thats the amount good til the 27th of december. If you can help be a savior of mine i would greatly appreciate it and swear to pay it forward one day
Thank you and GOD BLESS

https://paypal.me/845983
Unfortunatly i am still in need. I have 6 days now to get the money wired to my mortgage company. Praying for a Christmas miracle.