Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please
Hello. My name is Kateryna. I live in Ukraine. I am 39. I have got 2 daughters -5 and 8 years old. In June 2018 my husband left us and took all the money we had in a bank, our car and l left us with debt. He took a great amount of money in credit in the bank before leaving us. And now I have to pay the money back as nobody can not find him and his phone number is changed. The creditors began to terrorize me requiring to pay money back. I don't have €36000. I earn only 200€ a month. I asked fot help all my friends, relatives but they haven't  help me because they realised that I will not give them money back. My parents are pensioners and they don't have a possibility to help me. If I don't find the money as soon as possible  I can loose  everything especially my grandmother's present -  the flat where I and my children live. Every single day when my phone rings I am afraid to answer the call. I don't know what to do. I am afraid of my daughters' life. The police can not help me to solve the problem because  all the documents about my husband's  credit are legitimate. Please, help me. I beg you. Please.