Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN, PLEASE HELP
Firstly, thank you for reading my post.

I'm a single mum and desperate for some help to get out of thousands of pounds of debt. It started 10 years ago when I was young and stupid with money however as much as I try to pay it off I'm just not getting anywhere. I work but this only just covers the bills and all my minimum payments so whenever there's something unexpected to pay for I just end up getting into more debt. Now I'm in a situation where I can't even afford all the minimum payments so I've taken out loans to pay off loans and have nowhere else to go now. I'm late on some payments and have no one to ask for help. I have learnt so much in the last 10 years and if I can just get the debt paid off then I can have a completely fresh start and won't have the worry and stress of how I'm going to afford the food shopping or a winter coat for my young son. I won't have the monthly payments to worry about so then I'd actually have money after paying bills to treat him to a day out somewhere or even just a comic in the corner shop (something we have a tantrum over every time we go in there) I really am desperate or I wouldn't be here, I've had several panic attacks over the last couple of weeks and I'm really not sure how I'm going to get myself out of this mess. I really am begging, for the first time in my life I'm putting my pride to one side and realised that I can't do this by myself, as much as I want to be a good role model to my son and stand on my own two feet, there's just no possible way of me paying this off by myself. Anything that you can spare will be massively appreciated, and I make a promise that if I ever manage to get this paid off then I will do my very best to help as many other people as I can in similar situations. I realise I'm rambling on now so thank you so much for reading, I will be eternally grateful if you can help me, this is my PayPal link:
paypal.me/amiefirth