Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STRUGGLING MOTHER PLEASE HELP
Hello my name is Skyler Evans and i have been looking all over the internet trying to find some caring souls. I recently got into an accident a couple weeks ago while turning onto my road and lost control of my truck and i flew into a ditch and side swiped the whole drivers side into a tree ..I'm so lucky I wasn't badly injured, just banged up and sore.. But I was already having troubles with the truck running hot and other issues I couldn't afford to fix. Once I paid this guy all the money I had to pull it out of the ditch thinking it would still be driveable but it wouldn't crank because the fuel pump decided to go out at the worst time... I wasnt able to get them to tow it home becuase I would get charged more and i couldn't afford it. But I wasn't able to get anyone to get my truck for me, and by the time I did it done got towed to an impound lot and i definitely don't have the money to get it out let alone fix it. But due to all that I lost my job and now I'm stressed becuase i have a 1 year old little girl and desperately need a vehicle to get me another job to get us back on our feet .. the only income I have is Foodstamps , and the only money I had went to getting my truck out that ditch plus 300 to rent... And I am praying someone out there can help me and my little girl if you can find it in your heart to help us get out of this financial nightmare, bills are also starting to line up and I'm not able to pay them and im past due on my internet bill by $200 and that is the only thing i have to get in contact with anyone including my daughters doctors... i dont have a phone plan because i cant afford that so i use and depend on my internet...i serioisly can't afford to lose anything else... I am so stressed that i have been on several different websites like this because i really am lost on what to do .. Please if anyone can help we will be FOREVER grateful!! Bless you all!

My paypal link is paypal.me/hay0327