Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About to lose EVERYTHING due to health
I will try to make this short bc my last thread didnt seem to post and it was long. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and crying as i type. 

To make a long story short I was diagnosed with Breast in 2014. Had a bilateral double mastectomy with reconstruction. My body has rejected the expanders a few times and after several surgeries and infections I had lost both expanders. I let my body heal and back in May of this year I attempted to try it one more time. Everything was going good and then it happened again. More infections and surgeries. My last surgery was in November this year and I lost my job back in June. I have exhausted all funds to care for my 3 children, pay bills, buy groceries etc. My car was reposessed a few days ago and now I no longer have transportation. My family has helped as much as possible but they can't do it every month. I applied for short term disability and was denied. I am at risk of losing my home since I have not been able to make a payment since August. Christmas is only a few weeks away and I cant give my kids any presents since i have no money and no means to do so right now since I am still healing from my surgery. I recently found out I have a auto immune disorder and this is why I have been having all the complications i have had. I cannot walk to food banks to get food because of my last surgery and if I was to go put and walk in the cold I am at risk of introducing illnesses to my body. I hate asking for help but I feel like I am losing my mind by not being able to work to provide. My cancer is in remission its just I cant work until I am healed and now that I do not have a car and do not live near a bus route I am stuck. I live on the outside of town and its almost impossible to get anywhere without the help of family and friends but sometimes I feel like a burden and like they don't want to help me anymore. I know its not the case but its how I feel. My ex husband who lives 4 states away has threatened to take our children from me if I lose my home or I cannot provide for them. I will go insane if he takes them. I wouldnt be able to see them as i am not financially nor in the best health to travel. Someone please find it in your heart to help. I will do my best to repay whatever is given. Thank you for reading and Have a blessed day. 

https://www.paypal.me/michellecrain13