Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REQUEST FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TOWARDS PURCHASING OF A USED TOYOTA SIENNA VAN 2010

REQUEST FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TOWARDS PURCHASING OF A USED TOYOTA SIENNA VAN 2010 XLE (PETROL, AUTOMATIC ENGINE) FOR THE ARK OF MERCY INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD

EVANGELISM TEAM.
My name is Prophet Michael Olatunji Johnson, Founder and General Overseer of the Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God, 7, Ogo Oluwa Street,  Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria; a servant of Most Highest Almighty God. I saw the name of your organization on the internet few weeks ago, our church (The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God) is in need of financial assistance to buy a used Toyota Sienna van ( passenger van). Our church programmes have been drastically affected by having no means of transport with a vision of “reaching the unreached and changing lives for Christ in the cities, rural areas in Nigeria and other African countries like Republic of Benin, Togo and Ghana for evangelism and church activities. Our church (The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God) has been using rented school auditorium over 11 years ago at Benzel International Schools, 7, Ogo Oluwa Street, Ipaja, Lagos. We do not have money to purchase a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) for our evangelism team  and church workers to travel to cities, rural areas in Nigeria and other African countries like Republic of Benin, Togo and Ghana. We are requesting a donation from you to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) to transport church workers and pastors to reach the remotest communities to serve Christian communities scattered over hundreds of miles. Your donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) can help us to carry the gospel to the cities, rural areas in Nigeria and other African countries like Republic of Benin, Togo and Ghana for evangelism and church activities. Transportation can mean so much for our church especially for our evangelism team who are desperate to go on a mission trip for Christ around the world to reach people for Christ and share the Gospel and love of Christ with other people. Your donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) will improve our overall church transport situation and to reach local people through Bible studies, House groups, and other church activities.

Your  donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) will make a much needed difference in meeting the needs of the poor and by spreading the good news of Christ and it will create Center on providing help for the spiritual and pastoral work of the poor.
By donating to our church (The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God) to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) you will be supporting the ongoing effort of Christian organization that are committed to fulfilling the Bible’s social commandments to help the poor and the homeless (Luke 18:22) and to help the widows and the fatherless (James 1:27); promoting the gospel of the Lord to the world. Your donation is central to supporting the church its mission.  "Jesus said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few (Matthew 9:37)”.
Your donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) will help us to reach the foundation class beginners programmes in the cities; around the world and to be used to fulfill the social commandments of the Holy Bible in our local communities, and throughout the World. Your donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) has incredible value; provides transportation to remote regions for evangelism work by the most efficient and economical means available and we can use it to reach out and help those who need to feel the love of Christ. Your donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) will help missionaries acquire and maintain suitable vehicle for evangelism in remote, inaccessible areas of the world also to help evangelists’ pilots with training costs.
We understand that we can not do this alone, but with your help, we will make a difference in our localities and across the globe. Your donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) for the church will make a great impact to our evangelism team to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to people who have not heard it before.
Our young people have been hard at work soliciting cash and items donations from friends, family, and community members as well as holding special fundraising events such as car washes and bake sales like pies, pastries, cookies, cupcake, fish fry, fried foods and donuts. We also sold different varieties of non-alcoholic beverages like iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch, hot chocolate, milk shakes, fruit juice, grape fruits, pineapple juice, apple juice and orange juice to raise money during our fundraising events. These intrepid young entrepreneurs have raised $2,740.00 Dollars, and we are incredibility proud of their efforts. I have already made a personal contribution of $200.00 Dollars toward the Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) project. Your donation of any amount to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) for church activities would be valuable and greatly help us to complete our church assignments for our evangelism team, we know we can do this with your support, without financial assistance from people like you, this will not be achievable, we appeal to your heart, encouraging you to provide a donation to this very important church project to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van)  to make this church projects a reality. Every donation is important to us and the need is always great. A financial donation from you will be a big help in reaching our goal, your donation to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) will help the Church to carry out its pastoral, evangelizing mission, transporting and distributing Holy Bibles and other Christian literature around the globe. 
 Any amount that you feel like donating to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) for the Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God will fulfill the mission trip and work of Christ and this will lead to our success and will be gratefully accepted.  The cost of the vehicle is $6,500.00 including C&F (Cost and Freight) to ship and deliver the Toyota Sienna van (passenger van) to the named port of destination ( Apapa Port) in Nigeria. We already raised $2,740.00 Dollars, Our church needs $3,760.00 Dollars to balance in order to purchase a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (Passenger van).

The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God church is buying a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (Passenger Van) from Auction Export Incorporation, Canada: 

Attention: Stacey Anderson, 
Auction Export (Delux Auto Incorporation),
Customer Support Department Representative,
4515 Chesswood Dr, Unit: X, 
Toronto, ON M3J2V6, 
Canada.

E-mail:Stacey@auctionexport.com 
[email=info@auctionexport.com]info@auctionexport.com[/email] 
https://www.auctionexport.com
OR 
Another alternative the Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God can buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (Passenger Van) from Anchors Motors Nigeria Limited:
Attention: Anchors Motors,
Anchors Motors Nigeria Limited,
Auto Sales & Services,
Dealer in all kind of Luxury Vehicles, Importer and Exporter,
General Merchant,
165B Federal Junction, Gowon Estate, Beside Mr Biggs Restaurant,
Ipaja Road,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Telephone: (+234) 8058221581, (+234) 8092122774.
E-mail: [email=anchorsmotors@yahoo.com]anchorsmotors@yahoo.com[/email]

Please sir / ma you can send the money for the purchase of a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van, petrol, automatic engine) for the Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God evangelism team to any of my bank accounts below or through bank to bank transfer (Electronic fund transfer)        
These are my bank account details. 

1.  Name of Bank Account Holder:      Prophet Michael Olatunji Johnson
          Bank Account Number:                   2116631734.
          Name of Bank:                                  United Bank for Africa Plc,
          Address of Bank:                             101 Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way,
                                                                     Dopemu,
                                                                     Lagos, Nigeria.
          Bank Branch:                                    Dopemu, Lagos, Nigeria. 
          SWIFT CODE/BIC CODE:                 UNAFNGLA

2. Name of Bank Account Holder:        Prophet Michael Olatunji Johnson,
        Bank Account number:                     3028801631.
        Name of Bank:                                    First Bank Nigeria Plc,
        Address of Bank:                               177, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way,
                                                                      Iyana-Ipaja,
                                                                      Lagos, Nigeria.
        Bank Branch:                                       Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria. 
        SWIFT CODE / BIC CODE:                  FBNINGLA
        SORT CODE:                                        011154482

Sir / Ma another alternative is by western union or through MoneyGram. if you would like to send the money to me through the western union or through MoneyGram to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) for the church evangelism team and pastoral work, please make sure the western union customer service agent or MoneyGram customer service agent give you the Money Control Number because without the Money Control Number; the western union customer service agent or MoneyGram customer service agent in Nigeria will not be able to pay the money when I get to the western union office or MoneyGram office. The customer service agent or MoneyGram customer service agent will request for the Money Control Number. Help me to forward the Money Control Number, the Amount you send also the Full Name you use to send the money to my e-mail address so that the money will be easy to collect to buy a used Toyota Sienna van 2010 XLE (passenger van) for the church evangelism team and pastoral work for the Most Highest Almighty God.

The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God (AMICCOG) website and e-mail are outdated on the internet. The church website is not yet updated. Our church (The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God (AMICCOG) website will soon be updated on the internet. Your NAME will be listed on our church website’s home page as a donor. Anyone who visits our church website will see your name prominently display on the right side of the church website’s home page. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE FREE ADVERTISING ON OUR CHURCH WEBSITE AND IN OUR NEWSLETTERS.  

My Correspondence Contact Address is as follows:
Prophet Michael Olatunji Johnson,
Block 324, Flat 4,
Abesan Housing Estate,
Ipaja,
Lagos.
Nigeria.
Phone (+234) 8091103145.
E-mail: [email=prophetmichaelolatunjijohnson@yahoo.co.uk]prophetmichaelolatunjijohnson@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

Church Correspondence Temporary Site Address: 
The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God,
7, Ogo Oluwa Street,
Ipaja, 
Lagos, 
Nigeria.
Church Phone Numbers:
(+234) 8071499872
(+234) 8020862563
(+234) 8067963086  

I pray for you as a servant of Almighty God, I decree in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; Divine health is yours in the mighty name of Jesus.
Promotion is yours in the mighty name of Jesus.
Increase is yours in the mighty name of Jesus.
Protection is yours in the mighty name of Jesus.
You will move from strength to strength in the mighty name of Jesus.
You will move from grace to grace in the mighty name of Jesus.
You will move from victory to victory in the mighty name of Jesus.
You shall be the head and not the tail in the mighty name of Jesus.
You shall be above only and not be beneath in the mighty name of Jesus.
May the truth and beauty of Almighty God shine upon your life in the mighty
name of Jesus.    
May the Almighty God move you from where you are today to the next and higher level of success in the mighty name of Jesus. 
May the Almighty God crown you with His glory and honour in the mighty
name of Jesus.
May the Almighty God preserve you from all evil and the Almighty God shall preserve your soul in the mighty name of Jesus.
May the Almighty God preserve your going out and your coming in from this
time forth and even for evermore in the mighty name of Jesus.
May the excellent spirit of Almighty God fill your life in the mighty name of Jesus.    
May the Most High Almighty God use you for His glory in the mighty name 
of Jesus.                      
May the Almighty God make his face to shine upon you in the mighty name of Jesus.
May the Almighty God be gracious to you in the mighty name of Jesus.            
May the Almighty God lift up his countenance upon you and give you
peace in the mighty name of Jesus.
May the Almighty God answer all your prayer speedily from his Holy Heaven in the mighty name of Jesus.
I pray for you as a chosen and peculiar prophet of Almighty God; Almighty God of testimonies will locate you with testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus.
 I pray for you as an ordained prophet of the living Almighty God; “As the host of heaven can not be numbered nor the sand of the sea measured”; May the Almighty God give you unlimited ocean of open heavens and keep you above your peers in whatever you do in the mighty name of Jesus.

Thank you sir / ma I greatly appreciate the time and attention you have taken reading my letter. I look forward to hearing from you. I have attached necessary documents to your  letter as a proof pertaining to our church (The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God, Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria) 
  If you have any questions or would like more information about our church (The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God) please sir / ma contact me at +2348091103145 or [email=prophetmichaelolatunjijohnson@yahoo.co.uk]prophetmichaelolatunjijohnson@yahoo.co.uk[/email] or the Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God, Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria directly through any of the phone numbers above one of our Pastors, Evangelists or Church workers will assist you.  Hoping to hear from you soon. I wish you all the best of success. Have a blessed, fruitful, and wonderful day. Thank you in advance for an anticipated response for your donation and supporting our mission field.

God bless you abundantly.

Yours faithfully,
Prophet Michael Olatunji Johnson,          
Founder & General Overseer,       
The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God. 
7, Ogo Oluwa Street,
Ipaja, Lagos
P. O. Box 72370, 
Victoria-Island,
Lagos,                                                                      
Nigeria.
Phone: (+234)8091103145.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God Temporary Site.pdf (Size: 296.08 KB / Downloads: 1)
.pdf   Certificate of Incorporation(Ark of Mercy International Chrisitan Church of God).pdf (Size: 615.11 KB / Downloads: 1)
.pdf   Mission Statement of The Ark of Mercy International Christian Church of God.pdf (Size: 351.33 KB / Downloads: 1)