Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me to save my sisters life
Hello,
I am Maruf Hasan from Bangladesh. Basically I am a Freelancer (Digital Marketer). Seeking some cooperation from the people of this site.
We are two children of our parents. My younger sister is a special child and suffering from “Mitochondrial Disorder” from her childhood. Unfortunately our parents died in a road accident in 2012. Since that time I have to bear all the expanses of me sister and at the same time I have to manage the expense of my family (I, my wife and our 2 children). I got married in 2005. By the grace of god what I earn is enough to maintain my family and my sister’s food n education.  But it become really difficult for me to manage her medical expenses (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and salary of care giver) which is near about US$ 300 every month.
 My friends and other relatives gave me financial support several times but its not possible for them to do it regularly. I tried to collect donation locally but there is no such kind of NGO or Organization. International NGO’s also give donation to the people of Rich countries. So as a last hope I came here to get cooperation. Is there anyone who can help me to save my sisters life? Please help me.     

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)