Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random act of kindness
Rainbow 
https://www.gofundme.com/carry-out-a-ran...f-kindness

That negative thought keeps creeping back in, this is a waste of time but I’ve sent my message to the Universe and I just hope it hears me.

I’ve made some bad choices in my short life, putting myself in £25,000 of debt and barely making ends meet at the end of every month. 

When I was a teenager I would have written poetry, stories, everything and anything. My life is now overwhelmed with stress and worry, mainly about money and my passion for writing is dying. I can’t think calmly enough for any period of time to allow me to focus on writing again. 

I have a job, I work hard but the next 10 years of my life will be misery if I can’t sort out my debt. 

Why help me? I don’t know, I don’t deserve your money anymore than you do and I’m in the situation I’m in because of my own mistakes, I guess if the universe sends you to my page and you choose to donate then it’s meant to be. 

I can only express that I would be eternally grateful.
Many of us have been in the same situation you are. Debt can make you feel like you are drowning, and sometimes can feel hopeless. But always remember there is hope. Make sure that your decisions today and in the future are smart and lead you out of debt. Take on an extra job if you have to, or even do small tasks for cash, such as helping someone move, washing their car, running an errand, raking or mowing their yard, etc. Every time you earn a little bit, apply it to your debt. It will take time, but the debt will go away. And possibly most importantly, don't acquire more debt. You can also cut back on your monthly spending if possible. Maybe cancel the gym membership or get on a cheaper cell phone or cable plan. Consider packing a lunch from home instead of going out to eat. Resist the urge to buy candy or soda at the vending machine. All these things add up, and you will be back in control before you know it.

I truly hope your passion for writing will be re-ignited. If you haven't already, maybe you should start a blog. You can continue your writing, and it is possible to make money with a blog.

Hang in there, and I wish you the best of luck!