Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Fund me and my kids cause!
Heart 
Hello everyone, firstly I would like to say thank you For taking the time out to read my post I really appreciate it. I am a single parent asking for help to purchase a used car and help pay off my tuition for college. My engine went out on my car 3+ months ago and I could not afford to fix it, so I had to send it back to dealership. I have been doing what I have to do to get back and forward to work. I have been taking a Lyft back and forward to work for over 3 months now and it's costing me $600 a month. I had it under control for a while but then hours started getting cut and bills are still rolling in. I have asked my job for and transfer to a closer store , but they want me to wait till after the new year. I put in a hardship transfer and I have talked to all my managers about this situation but nothing. I keep thinking that if I just keep pushing I will make it through, but it's getting harder and harder. I also was in school but I have to pay my tuition and fees to go back so I had to take a break. I have about a year left. I really want to do better for my kids, and having a car and going back to school will help, because I can start saving money again for their future, so please help me and my children by funding our cause. Anything is possible with Faith Smile

P.S. my cash app name is $Wyethareddick or paypal account @paypal.me/fundourcause