Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me receive my new puppy
Hello, please help me receive my new service  dog puppy a mixed cocker spaniel lab mix that I need for my everyday life for my mild  autism PTSD and seizures where I stop breathing temporarily. The costs involved below also include rent for my apartment and receiving my brand new service dog puppy serviced trained or to be a service trainee as I explained below It’s $250.00 to purchase my service dog puppy from a registered breeder in New York $1,000.00 for my service dog puppy’s airline shipping to my local airport from New York and $725.00 for my service dog trainee puppy to become a fully trained service dog at my local animal shelter First Street Animal Shelter in Sacramento, California the cost for neutering my service dog puppy is $125.00 and also the cost involved to receive the paperwork involved to certify my service dog for my seizures, autism, and PTSD are between $380.00 to $480.00 plus $525.00 per 12 months for a pet deposit which equals about $9,825 for the $525.00 monthly pet deposit added to my rent in my apartment which I pay $1,425.00 per month for rent until my puppy is certified as my service dog. Likewise, please add $1,680.00 per month for my personal expenses examples food clothing shelter bills pet food things like that into the cost of everyday living so all together the total costs I would need for everything including my everyday life is $14,905.00. I have attached a picture of my service dog with myself when I was younger from third grade in1993, my adopted parent’s got her for me and I had Samantha until she was approximately fifteen years old in 2008 before she passed away from Cancer. I’m 32 years old now and like I noted earlier, I need a service dog to help me with my mild autism and seizures. Because each seizure or breathing attack temporarily causes me to check my breathing after an attack and at any given moment my heart could stop permanently beating from the seizures. The service dog puppy can be successfully trained to nudge me if I am proceeding to have a seizure or attack and pull me out of stressful situations so I don’t have a seizure or not as bad as a seizure and my service dog puppy can be trained to lay down next to me to keep me relaxed so I don’t go into a seizure. Thank you for taking time to look at my donation request for my service dog puppy.

Sincerely yours,

Christopher Michael Shields

https://paypal.me/Maxie14

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)