Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me save my furry best friend!
Heart 
    Six years ago my very best friend was born. His name is Stinky Monkey and his mom abandoned him the moment he was born. I immediately began bottle feeding and hand raising him and immediately knew .. this one was different. I have had a dozens of pets in my lifetime but have never had a pet that more like family. He loves lasagna, pizza, chinese food and bbq. He goes everywhere with me on a leash and when me and my husband of 8 years found out we would never have children he decided to leave. Stink slept every night on my pillow and woke me up every morning nibbling on my nose. During the worst time in my life I never felt alone. Never. A few weeks ago I was upstairs in my office and heard Stink yell out in the most terrifying noise I have ever heard. I ran downstairs to find him having a seizure on the kitchen floor. I was terrified. We rushed to the vet and I was told he would need immediate surgery to help with a blockage near his heart which was enlarged. Without a second thought I drained my savings and took out a loan to save his life. Relying now on a single income and my ex husbands petty decision to leave me with all of our bills and no help I am now nothing short of drowning. Stink has one last surgery he has to have that the vet is saying will cost just shy of $800. I have attempted to get a second job but it seems with the holidays here it is slim pickins. I have zero expectation that I would be able get the full amount donated but every little bit counts! 

Thank you for listening!