Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help from Christians for Christian family
Hello.  I'm the head of a family of four. I have a wife and two daughters. I've been looking for work, going on interviews, and employers don't call back.  I know that I'm very qualified for the work.  Money is just about all gone. I'm behind on my mortgage payment.  And my credit card is very close to being maxed out.  Behind on that bill as well.  And next wave of bills will be coming soon.

I'm looking for help from Christians, which God calls "His precious possession."  

I'm not looking for help from non-Christians, because that would be "going to the world" for help, which is displeasing to God.  If you understand God's Word, you will know what I mean.

I know that God will provide for my family, though it's hard to see how at the moment.  But I also see in Scripture how Christians support other Christians and this is pleasing to God.  

Remember the word of the Lord Jesus when He said, "In as much as you did it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40

My brethren in Christ, contact me on here if you are able and willing to help my family and I will send you my Paypal link.  Your prayers are also appreciated.  Please pray that I would find employment soon.  If you would like for me to fellowship with you in the Word, or minister gospel truths to you I would be very happy to do so while I still have internet access.  God bless you and the peace of Christ be upon you!

Matthew 25:24-40
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.