Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge financial crisis (close to being homeless)
Hi guys,

I never thought i would come to this moment. I truly am a hardworking person who just happened to fall upon some hardships...

This does not need to sound like a pity story, however i know my childhood was just not right at all. My father was abusive to my mother, and the rest of my siblings when i was younger. I’m 21 now. He’s not abusive anymore, and he’s  ever home now, but i still have flashbacks those days. We have no relationship at all.  

And somehow we’re all stuck in the same house again. I don’t know what to do. Every day at home is just terrible. I try to spend as much time away from the house. 

My mother on the other hand is dealing with school, two jobs just to make ends meet. My father doesn’t provide any money at all around the house. So whenever i am there there really isn’t much to eat because my sister and mother get hungry too. 

Just a few months ago, I had been attending a college in Wilmington. Due to the damages Hurricane Florence had on the area, it forced me to live back with my parents about an hour away. I lost my job, and everything. 

The person who was planning to sub lease my apartment, had bailed out in me last minute, so now i am still responsible with this past month and next month when it comes up. 

This totals to 961. As of right now, i have no money. And i am surviving off of one meal a day. I feel embarrassed that I’ve come to doing  ALL of this but i seriously am in desperate need of help. Anything. A mentor, someone. 

I’m currently working a part time job about fifteen minutes away, from my parents house. I also am managing my time for creating music to express all of the things that I’ve gone though.  

I intend on paying back whoever would be so kind to helo just another kind hearted person out. 

I also am fairly skilled with computers, and marketing so i am willing to work for anything. 

If you were so amazing to listen to all of this, thank you. I don’t even know if anyone will read this or help me out but i need it. I really do.

I have a paypal using this email: elicharette13@gmail.com

Many blessings to whoever will be able to help me out. You won’t go unnoticed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Remember to add a way for people to donate to you. Some common ways are paypal.me and cash.me.

Best of luck!