Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With Lyme Disease Treatment
Hello, my name is Morgan.  I am in my 40's and a hard working divorced woman.  About two years ago I was finally diagnosed with Lyme Disease after slowly losing the use of my right leg.  This was a very difficult situation for me and I was happy to finally have an answer and what I thought was a solution.  I was put on antibiotics, but did not recover after six months.  

I set about learning as much as I could and was shocked to discover that antibiotics did not help after the disease had gone undetected for so long. Effective treatment involved the use of strong botanical protocols and testing to determine which path to pursue.  There is much trial and error involved.  Most shocking was learning that Lyme treatment beyond antibiotic care is not recognized by the CDC and, therefore, treatment is not covered by medical insurance.  I was fortunate enough to find a doctor who had suffered from Lyme as well, and was motivated by his own experience to study and become certified holistically to treat others.  He was previously a chiropractor and had to stop practicing due to his own declining health.  

I was also fortunate enough to have retirement savings and the ability to obtain a small personal loan.  In just over the last year I have spent over $15,000 out of pocket to obtain treatment and we feel my chances in remission are good with continued maintenance.  Unfortunately, this maintenance can cost upwards of $500 per month.  I used treatment protocols from DesBio Labs, Beyond Balance, Standard-Process/Medi Herb, BioBotanical Labs, and and Energetix. These formulas are only obtainable through a licensed practitioner.  In addition, out-of-pocket blood work must be done quarterly to ensure proper dosing and progress.  I've included some visuals from my doctor for verification.  

Lyme is still a mystery to the medical community and general population.  Those afflicted have difficulty explaining their varied, and often strange, symptoms to friends and loved ones.  It can leave the patient feeling alone, isolated and frightened.  I would be willing to answer any questions in order to help anyone who may be suffering as I have just so they do not have to feel alone.  I am now able to walk again without assistance and work again to feel like a contributing member of society and I am grateful.  I need to repay this short term loan and try to maintain a regimen of treatment on my wages for at least another year to clear this infection.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

paypal.me/goddessmorgan641
Sincerely,
Morgan G.