Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narcissistic abuse from boyfriend +his mother
Hello, I am in an situation where I learned hard way & via crush course about narcissistic personality disorder- NPD. My boyfriends mother totally manipulated my bf , told him bunch of dirty lies, making him think I will be as horrible gf as his ex who just used him for money. The lies that woman can come up with - and he knowing me Im different will believe it, those people have power of manipulation and gaslighting and will totally destroy your happiness . If you learn about NPD which I had no idea fully what it means, you learn kids of this parents had horrible childhood, no love given, tons of dark secrets etc. Now when she came from EU for 6 months she totally manipulated him he is like little dummy doing as she pleases. She is extremely jealous, vindictive, can't stand others success , can't stand people in love - not even her own kids. Miserable victim playing mask wearing woman. Empty dark soul. So he moved in with her, kicked me into the hotel out of the blue - literally he said - "I love you, I'll be back soon" he came home from visiting her and packed his stuff, we were about to extend our lease, no, he moved with her since she needs his money. And his brother's. Extremely greedy family. My bf wasn't like that , I believe I transformed him a lot but as soon as she is here, he returns to his unhappy childhood and acts as a poopy pants. Willing to trade love for greed. Unhappy greedy lonely family with no concept of partnership. So here I am 3rd month in a hotel ( we had shared finances) . I'm from EU and have no family here. I moved here to be with him from other state. He blocked all the money and is controlling everything. I need some money to secure my own place. I can't even fully work from here, only do some freelance online. I have no car, he is refusing to help. Fighting with me every time we have to extend hotel. Blocked me from calling him. But on the other side = doesn't want me to move on because he knows he will need me ( I did a lot for him, he is younger than me ) and I have a feeling once she is gone he would love to return all to normal. I want to raise awareness to this, I had no idea how complex this is. They fit textbook example of NPD family. To the T. Thing is , I have a huge potential, but they don't (specially her want me to do better than them. They want to get me out of the way to put me down in front of people, but in reality this is so transparent. People see them for who they are and this makes them even angrier and makes them lie more. Toxic energy. My request is to get some money to secure deposit  and first month rent and get myself on my feet. I'm totally on my own, just me and God. But I feel blessed and was lead to this site, I believe in miracles! Thank you so much for your consideration beautiful souls! Once I'm on my feet, I will come back and pay it forward, therefor your gift of money and support will never end. :} 

My paypal link is - https://www.paypal.me/silviasisi