Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
money for medications needed
hello im from tbilisi, georgia and im 19 years old. i was studying in university until my mother became seriously ill.
i had to leave my university because we couldnt pay both for her medications and my university...
my mother didnt want me to leave university and give up on studying but i couldnt watch her getting more and more helpless so I had to do something about it...
I tried almost everything I could alone (I've never in my life seen my father unfortunately)... I tried to do any kind of physical work i could do but medications she needed were getting only more and more expensive from time to time.. I even tried begging which was horrible as I got beaten up by other beggars several times...
I do not know what to do.. I was leading a normal life until this started but I want to face it as I can and I will try anything to help my mother get over her illness...
I would be overwhelmingly happy for any amount of donation from you guys... thank you in advance and wish you to never face problems like this...

https://paypal.me/dachichargeishvili