Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me!!! Thank you very much.
Hello there, I am Beck 34 years old. I  have never been to this site and not sure if it works. This time i have no choice but look for help due to my bad financial situation. Currently i am $20,000 in debt with high interest loan and i am 2 months behind on bills. I tried to get loan from private lenders to pay off my bills but it turned out to be a scam. I did not get the loan from them after i paid for the deposit requested by them. They became uncontactable with my deposit paid to them and it caused my situation to get worse.  I am not sure if this site really works but I just hope that it does and someone kind can help me out of this difficult and stressful situation. I am bringing money in every month but it all go to the high interest loan and i am unable to keep up with the debt and bills. Thank you those who take the time to read my message. I really hope that someone kind can help me get over this financial hardship. 

Any amount would be greatly appreciated. Every dollar is important to me. Thank you in advance. 

paypal.me/becktan