Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just $10...
So, I'm going to be honest. I am not in a situational crisis, there are many people on this site that are worse off than I am. So I completely understand if you pass up assisting me.

My problem is that I am currently unemployed and I suffer from some anxiety and panic attacks. I also still need to have my wisdom teeth removed and they seem to be kind of infected. I'm working on that, I've got myself on gov't insurance and I have appointments, I've seen the doctor, gotten medication. I am still yet to be completely looked over, however, and diagnosed with anything. Anyways, this is all beside the point.

I am in a long distance relationship with a girl who lives in a rather bad situation. Without giving too much detail, a family member stole quite a bit of money from her. This put her in debt and caused her to have to forego certain things, like her membership to games we play together.

I know this sounds so stupid, but it means a lot to me and I love her. But I'm dead broke and stuck in a situation in which I can't make much money. I'm already being helped by someone till I can get healthy and get a job again. I don't wish to beg them for other things as well. I am simply asking for $10 so I can play with her and have fun again. That would be enough. This also wasn't my first stop, I tried doing Amazon Mechanical Turk jobs, I've tried doing those Survey things. They all screw you out of your time and I have gotten very frustrated. So that is why I am here... If you help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Again, I fully understand if you think that this is not worthy of note. After all, I'm not in a dire situation. I'm just poor, desperate, and I am asking for just $10.

https://www.paypal.me/Bloodphaze