Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help a young family
Wink 
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hi, I’m Hayley. I’m a 27 year old first time mum. My family and I have had a horrific year and desperately need some help. I had a very traumatic pregnancy and was bedridden much of it due to ongoing migraines that were lasting up to 12 days. Due this time my partner was forced out of his job due to harassment and bullying from his boss (we were advised that he not return). This meant we were surviving off almost no money and were having to go to food banks and charities for help. His family helped a little bit due to their own money problems they could not do much. We asked my very well off family if they could help, but they said I was someone else’s problem now (they do however support my adult brother and sister). To add to this at 32 weeks I was rushed to hospital 3 hours away with my liver, kidneys and brain starting to shutdown (I had HELLP syndrome and preeclampsia). After being admitted on Friday and taken to a major hospital 3 hours away I had to have my daughter delivered by emergency c section on the Sunday. It meant we were having to live 3 hours away from home on very little money with our daughter in the NICU. We are at home now, but stuff is still very tough.We were told that due to my health we were told that it would be advisable for both my partner and I to stay home. As a result money has been very, very tight. We are getting benefits, but with a growing baby it seems to not be enough. I’m doing surveys and trying to bring in money anyway I can, but it seems to not be quite enough. If anyone can donate it would help us so so much. If you have any questions please message me. https://www.paypal.me/dreamingofluminous[/font][/font]