Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Mess Please Help Me ???
Sad 
Ive spent years living in overdrafts credit cards and loans since my Bone Cancer. We just cant seem to get a break. Im selling everything I can and finding as many ways as possible to make money but now Dad has died and Ive had to put most funeral on credit card as his policy didnt cover hardly any of it and Mum needed help. Im broken hearted and about ready to give up. We lost our mobility car because they dont think I need high rate benefits and bought one which engine blew and now managing on £200 runaround that keeps breaking down. We have £1000 paypal credit balance with trying to get parts etc, a £10,000 loan, a £500 credit card balance and being charged for not being able to get us out our overdraft and car is on last legs. We dont have any equity to get out this mess, I feel sick to stomach and cant stop crying. I want to be able to work but my nerve damage from all chemo and medication is so debilitating and mum needs me all time. My hubby and I are always arguing about money.. going to have to sell up and get caravan if I cant get us out this mess. Please help me help myself, I hate asking but Im trapped in a never ending circle and just want to be happy after all been through.