Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing to take in my grandchildren
I was told that my grandchildren will be put in the foster care system if me and my husband do not take them. I am 50 and he is 65. Long story short...While we are willing, we never dreamed that we would be in this position, and that of course does mean financially. One is 8 and is in school, and one is 4. They are wonderful, but we will need to set up things like health insurance and school arrangements and things like that. It costs money that we didn't think we would be spending. Anything helps and I humbly thank you for taking time to read my story. God Bless...

paypal.me/mellog200
(10-29-2018, 12:12 AM)Mel Wrote: I was told that my grandchildren will be put in the foster care system if me and my husband do not take them. I am 50 and he is 65. Long story short...While we are willing, we never dreamed that we would be in this position, and that of course does mean financially. One is 8 and is in school, and one is 4. They are wonderful, but we will need to set up things like health insurance and school arrangements and things like that. It costs money that we didn't think we would be spending. Anything helps and I humbly thank you for taking time to read my story. God Bless...

paypal.me/mellog200

missy..this is your husband. Randy....why didnt you tell me about this. you packed up and clean out the accounts AND RUN DOWN THERE TRYING TO DO THIS ON YOU OWN.I am your husband, you did not have to hide this from me. I know your ashamed because shes in jail, but you have a good family that needs you and will help, we all love you. I would have done anything for you if you just would have asked.
lrllogan@aol.com Heart