Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of some assistance
I would like to start by saying how hard it is for me to even admit that I need help, but my circumstances have gone beyond my control for the time being.

I recently, and unexpectedly, became a caretaker and primary financial supporter of a friend with crippling depression. Her disability benefits were revoked for unlawful reasons and legal action is being pursued.. In the meantime, however, I have become unable to continue getting by while providing for her. She is unaware of the strain she has put on me and I would like to keep it that way for at leastv a little while longer, as the guilt she would feel would likely worsen her current state. That's where you come in.

All I'm asking for is enough to pay my rent, in the amount of $995, for the month of November. Any and all donations will significantly help, of course. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.

https://paypal.me/xtravage

PS: I am a firm believer in paying it forward and fully intend to offer the same kind of help to someone in need as soon as I am able.