Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost mother to suicide, single mother of 2 toddlers need help need a miracle
I recently lost my mom to suicide and I'm trying to cover expenses as I was the only child I'm a single mother of two toddler boys I work as much as I possibly can but I still can't afford to cover expenses I'm in desperate need of a cheap reliable vehicle to buy to get my children to and from daycare and kindergarten the check that I make is not enough to cover food it's not enough to cover really anything I am in desperate need of a miracle I'm suffering every day due to the this loss and then I can't give my children everything they deserve I need a cheap car that I can buy so that I can get them from place to place and I can try to save what little bit of check I get each month so that we can find some place to live I would appreciate anything anybody can help me with right now this is my last option and I'm not very comfortable with asking people for money as I do things on my own but right now I'm in a desperate situation and I need all the help that I can get as soon as possible thank you God bless you and I pray that you will be able to help me and my children as we go through all of this crisis we are going through right now