Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mom about to lose everything
I lost my job with my babysitter quit on me and I have not been able to keep it a job since then due to unstable babysitting. I do not receive any help from family in the child’s father is not in his life. He has seen him twice and ever even touch him if my son will be three in December.  My rent is $550 a month and I have not paid it since May my electric bill is pushing 500 and I’m just waiting for them to send me a disconnection notice. I have a title loan out on my car that they are threatening to repossess because I am three months behind the payments are 120 a-month or 900 to pay completely off.  I receive food stamps the no But no other government assistance. My son has two pairs of pants that will fit in this winter and only the diaper he is wearing. I do not expect anyone to be able to help me completely but anything would help I hate asking others for help I like to be on the other end where I am the one getting help.. To be able to get my son diapers and clothes for the winter would be the biggest blessing of all. Thank you for your time in reading this And God bless you. PayPal.me/bratty8192

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)