Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to survive
Hello, My name is Yulia, I'm 42.
I have never thought that I would be in such a situation, I always used to solve all my problems on my own... But no more strength to fight, I understand that I absolutely can not cope with my problem. During a year my life has turned into a nightmare. I changed work with a salary twice less than previous one, but I had two credits, and because of lack of money I got into a debt hole with the terrible word LOAN....(730% a year) My horrible character trait "all by myself" didn't allow me ask my frieands and relatives for help... I took the extra part-time work, but still there was enough money only for the renewal of the loans... Every day I went to bed and woke up with one thought "Where can get the money for the next payment." Relatives were terribly ashamed to admit it... In the summer I gave up, I realized that it is the end, there is no strength to fight, neither morally nor financially. I wrote applications to all organizations, where I honestly admitted that I can not pay more and I ask to restructure my debt...And here began... I live in constant fear for children, I receive up to 100 calls a day, I am ashamed of my colleagues, who also suffer from my problem. But the worst thing is that the loan componies have found all my relatives and now terrorize my parents. I burst into tears, I understand that because of me they may suffer from health problems. 
What to do? How to be? Honestly, I don't know. I work as a teacher in the morning and try to smile, the children are around, and on the way home, I roar and cry, cry,cry.... Children always ask me what has happened (I have three kids)...but I can't tell them.  I have already gained so much work, but you know in Russia teachers are low-paid, and there isn't  enough to pay my debts.. Help, please, if you can... I need any piece of advice. Unfortunately, but in my country I'm one on one with the problem..  I'll be grateful any help...
https://paypal.me/yulia2805