Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get back on my feet please !!!
Rainbow 
Hey guys ill let u know a little bit about me . My name is Melissa, I am 23 years old and I have a son of two years old. I am a single parent and I have no help I do everything I can on my own. My ex left me with nothing but a week to find a new apartment and my two month old newborn child.I recently lost everything in a fire due to a neighbour burning down the apartment building because he left I deep fry cook on I have nothing but what I ran out of the building with I lost all my sons things that he needed all my clothes all my furniture I was lucky enough just to get me my son and my animals out. I have been struggling now for a couple months to get a new home And all the appliances in belongings I needed. But I am not having an easy time doing this as I don’t even have a car and no job I’m a stay at home mom and my income is very little I try very hard to find a job here in there but I’m not that lucky I haven’t had much luck. Please I am begging for any help at all to help us get by I hate not eating because I’m scared to not have enough food for my son I hate not having toys I can buy him every once in a while this isn’t a life I want you for my child. Please help me! I’m begging it’s not just for me it’s for my son to we need your help please. thank you For taking the time to read this and I really hope that you are able to understand what I’m going through at least a little and be able to help me I’m not just asking for money for a car or to go out partying I’m asking for help to get on my feet so I can have the proper life for me and my son. Thank you again

paypal.me/MelissaBushey