Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me and my mom
I am a 16 year old teenager who just got a job to help my mom financially. I asked my mom to help my best friend's parent get out of jail. My mom did and now she has to pay a lot of money because my friend and her parents left the state and the police is looking for them. I feel bad for my mom because she only did it because I asked her to help them. It was my bestfriend parent and i trusted them. I would call them mom and pops. Everywhere I went, I would ask my mom if my best friend could go with me. So, I thought her parents would do right. Can anybody please help us, she needs to come up with $22,967.67. I know thats a lot of money but any little bit helps. The people my mom ows the money to are Badboy bail bonds their number is 2546342245 and the person my mom tried to help is Natasha Tia Barretto, if you would like to call and verify. I have made a paypal account for my mom, it's at the bottom, hopping that i can surprise her with the donations or if u don't want to donate to us u can call the bonds people and make a payment on my moms behalf. Thank you so much for your time. 

https://paypal.me/ktunon