Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just need some assistance..
First off thank anyone who even takes the time to click my thread and read this.

I am currently in need of some assistance. I used to have a reliable job that was work from home via computer and was consistently paying my bills and life wasnt too bad. I shared a house with my aunt and a long time family friend and split the bills 3 ways with them. I am only 21 years old. Growing up family was really all I had during the times we were homeless or drifting from home to home and state to state. We always stuck together as a family. Well, not this time around. During the last 3 months of living with my aunts, they had kept all the money I had given them for bills for themselves and I didnt know this. I thought all was well, they were the grownups and i was too trusting and naive towards my family members I guess. Well, one day not too long ago (March of 2018) I had gone over to a friends house for the weekend. When i got back home most of the house was cleared out minus my own personal items. Both of them had packed up and moved out over the weekend, neither of them reply to me on anything and have blocked me now. There was a pile of bills on the table and each was 2-3 months overdue, multiple shut off notices. Half of the bills were in my name supposedly to help me build credit etc. I ended up losing my job shortly afterwards as my internet had been shut off. I spent all of my savings and my income tax just trying to pay off the bills. With no job, no vehicle, and no one who lived nearby that could take me to and from a new job I ended up getting kicked out. I couldnt find a job, even got turned down at nearby fast food places because i didnt have a vehicle. My mom was able to send money and help me enough by finding me a part time job working for a friend and a low rent apartment as well as paying for the first months rent. Now I am simply trying to get out of debt. I still owe $550 in bills that are in my name. At the moment I am simply struggling to survive and not get evicted barely paying on those debts while paying my rent as well, I cant afford a vehicle either with my last breaking down so I am walking to and from work now, which is only a 8 minute drive...but that is an hour and 20 minute walk, my credit was completely destroyed and we had to get the apartment lease in my mom's name. I cant allow myself to be evicted, after all my mom has done to help me I dont want to do anything to negatively affect my mom and I dont want to be homeless again, Im trying to find a second job but with no vehicle it is hard to find a place willing to hire me.

Any amount will help me get my life back together, whether you send me $5 or $50 anything helps.  The amount I currently need to get paid off is $550.

Any little bit helps.

https://cash.me/$Des1924