Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me receive treatment
I really can't remember the last time I laughed out in public without covering my mouth. This is because of a serious teeth decay problem that has left my mouth in a sorry state. With almost all of the lower jaw teeth completely decayed and broken leaving only their roots stuck in the gum, I sometimes have to endure excruciating pain, without knowing which Of the teeth is aching. Sometimes I have to take an overdose of pain relievers while desperately trying  To stop the pain. Apart from the pain, my condition is an embarrassment to me and probably  disgusting to the people around around me. 

Nothing would make me happier than waking up one day with a healthy clean mouth, laugh out loud in public with confidence, record my own videos, make video calls without feeling embarrassed and look in to the eyes of people when talking to them. This is my dream right now, a dream so big and so small, but which matters a lot to me. I am looking for that person willing to restore my smile and confidence. I humbly request you to be that person after reading this. Kindly help me get rid of the pain and embarrassment that I have been through for several years. Help me feel normal again. The teeth needs to be removed and replaced with artificial ones. 

I have been trying to get treatment, but it costs far too much than I can afford. Being a casual worker and a family man with a wife and two children, I am barely able to earn enough for the upkeep of the family and we struggle to survive. My family doesn't feed on what they want, but what is available, without much of a choice.  

My PayPal email is nemsonmuchoki86@gmail.com