Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is Beautiful!
To Whom it may concern:
     My name is Rebecca, I am 56 years old and have been declared 100% disabled since 2011. I have fought long and hard to keep my rental home and all my utilities on my own by selling practically everything I own and taking in boarders. Unfortunately my last boarder skipped town leaving me in debt as I tried to be sympathetic to his cause(illness and being laid off). My son and his wife moved in with me, my son is doing side jobs, handy man things to help meet the need of his daughter, born 08-08-2018. I am in need of 2443.00. This amount will pay past due bills and allow me to get back on track. I am asking online as I have gone to every government agency for help only to be told there are waiting lists as long as 4 years. I feel so useless and a failure to my family but will keep fighting. I just need a hand up out of this mess. I appreciate anyone taking time to read this and for considering my request. Life is Beautiful even when it seems dark and lonely. Much love and thanks to all.
Sincerely
Rebecca
http://www.paypal.me/kayleelynne2018