Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My last resort
Honestly this year has been rough on us. My fourth child was an utter surprise to us and unexpected. But god willed it and she is a blessing to us. During the month of May I finally left work two days before she was born due to severe IUGR*. (for those unfamiliar, she wasn't growing properly). My fiance is on partial disability through the V.A. (former Air force medically discharged) and is attempting to receive his full benefits still. But it is a lengthy process. He tried working after I gave birth to our baby, but due to his medical conditions was unable to perform properly. He is now a stay at home dad at my insistence. But w have fallen on rough times with my income being the only one. My highest education is high school. And in my rural city the only higher paying jobs are factories. Which none will hire me due to my gender. They believe it is "too tough" I finally got a decent paying job (10 an hour) in home health but far too little too late. We are now nearly three months behind on rent and have received Our eviction letter. Our water is shut off and our electric is past due with us already having extended it as much as possible with the company. I need help. I have exhausted all options. Called every church, mobile home, camper owner, organization the government funds and family member i can possibly manage. I have no one and nothing to do. I have posted my vehicle on every site. I am at my wits end. I have four children to provide for and I have failed as their mother to do so. Please. God. Someone has to be out there. Even if you live cloee to tennessee and have a camper. Get in touch with me if I can make payments. We can get it notarized by the courts for your peace of mind on my payments. Is anyone out there?

Thank you. I'm sorry it was such a long post. Im scared of their tomorrow. 

PayPal.me/bunchocheerio