Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 year old single mom of 2, all about to be homeless
I have been struggling since I had my oldest at age 17 to give him a stable, good life, and it has been hard. I have finally gotten us into a decent house, but  struggled to find employment on time (before September rent was due, spent all savings on first two month months rent). It was die the first and I have been served a 3 day quit notice. My landlord gave me an extension til Monday. I need $600 by then, or all I've worked for to give my boys the life they deserve is gone, and I will have to start from completely nothing. Their dad doesn't speak to me, and my whole family moved to another state 2 years ago. I'm alone, and I desperately need to not fail my boys again. The oldest is 5 and in kindergarten here, went to preschool here, and the school is the only thing that's been consistent in his life. Please help me make this home consistent, as well. We've moved 8 times, bouncing from house to house, since he was 1. No more, I hope.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In order to receive donations, you need to make sure people have a way to send you money. Please read the thread "How to request a donation" for examples.

Best of luck!