Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT- Please help us save our home
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My girls and I are losing our home. It is my parents home. Has been for 42 years. I have lived here with my parents since I was 8 years old and my girls since they were born (Taylor, 24, Jordan, 25 years) My Mother passed away in July 2014 and my Father in January 2017. My Father's passing was very unexpected and he did not have things "in line". So, the house wasn't left to us like it would have been. Before my Father's passing, he was doing all he could to save this house. After his passing, we struggled very much and fell behind on mortgage payments. Right now we are over a year behind and we’ve run out of time. We were able to postpone the auction of our home 3 times so far while in the probate process. The new auction date is November 5th unless our home is sold before then. A buyer did come by to check out the house and wants to buy. It killed us to see that.. Right now our home is in escrow and will close within the next week if we don’t stop it. We would be able to stop everything if we came up with the $22,000 we owe on our home. Please help us. We’re at the very end of our rope. 42 years down the drain for falling behind 1 year. Our hearts are broken.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText] [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- Sandra, Taylor, Brandon, baby Cole, Jordan, and Grant[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]PayPal[/font][/font]