Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drowning in bills need help please
To Whom it may concern:
     I am a 56 year old woman that is disabled living off of SSI. My room mate moved out owing 2000.00 in rent in which he was 6 months behind. My rent is 3 1/2 months behind, I am blessed to have a w9nderful landlord that is trying to work with me but I just keep falling further and further behind. I have applied for government assistance but I have been told that for housing there is a 4 year waiting list. I have applied for utility help but I won't know anything until October or November. My son and his wife live with me. My son helps me with social situations as I suffer with PTSD and social anxiety disorder. My daughter-n-law gave birth to my beautiful grand daughter 5 weeks ago. On top of being behind on my rent and utilities, my 12 year old refridgerators went out. I just keep drowning with no way out.
    I don't know if anyone can help but I am certainly praying there is a kind soul that has been in this situation before and knows my struggle. I am asking for donations equaling 3000.00, that will catch up all my rent, utilities, and purchase a second hand refriderator. This act of kindness will help my family rise above the struggles and fear of eviction. If you can only donate 5 dollars it would mean we are 5 dollars further away from eviction. God Bless and thank you for reading my post.
Sincerely
Rebecca Kelly
http://www.paypal.me/KayleeLynne2018