Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me keep my home!
It's a peculiar thing when you find yourself left with nothing but the kindness of strangers.

As part of severing ties with a toxic family member, I lost my job at the family-owned business where I have worked my entire career. With the threat of eviction looming over my head, I am trying to heal past wounds, rebuild my life from the ground up, start a business and... well, stay sane. I have managed to keep going for almost a year without taking money from anyone, but I'm about to hit a dead end. Friends were incredibly supportive but, unfortunately, unable to help with money largely due to the economic situation in my country.

The Internet has been my home my entire life, so I've decided to ask my fellow people of the Internet to help me not get kicked out of my physical home. I am approximately $1,000 short of settling the debt.

If you can help, please consider donating whatever little amount you can at paypal.me/mycontentmagic

You guys are my last resort, but the Internet has shown me many times how much kindness there is in the world. I'm just hoping for a small piece of it. I know I'll pay it forward as soon as I get back on my feet.

Thank you, and remember, we're all in this together!