Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are my last hope
Hi, I am really struggling to find a good reason to carry on with my life. I am currently £20k in debt and there is no way out. The debt I have accumulated isn’t because I have lived beyond my means, I live a simple life but circumstances have caused me to end up in this dire situation. All my life I have struggled with anorexia and low self esteem, when my weight plummeted to 5 stone I had no option to give up work which meant no income coming in. Unfortunately there is very little medical help for anorexia, the waiting list is lengthy and I was off work for over a year.  I eventually started to get better and got myself back into work but suffered a relapse after the death of a family member, again having to stop working. I am still having health issues, the stress of the situation I am in is unbearable to live with. I am working two jobs seven days a week to pay my debt off, I am exhausted but it’s not enough - nothing is ever enough. I have sold most of my possessions to pay back the debt. I am now left with nothing. I often think about ending my life and I don’t want to but it seems like the only option to end this misery. I can’t carry on like this anymore.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

paypal.me/ljf77