Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont like to..
I dont like to ask for help but my children and family are in need of it so I'm sucking it up and asking for help... my husband works but where he works Construction if weather is bad so is work. We are behind on quite a few bills especially our rent and I really would like to be able to get money to help on that if not then I'd like to at least get a little bit of money to get clothes for my kids. Dont get me wrong they have a little clothes but not many and my son has almost out grown most of his except for a couple pairs of pants and shorts and a few shirts. They main reason I'm asking for help is so I can take some of the stress off of my husband since I'm not able to get a job right now and all he does is stress about bills and groceries and stuff for the kids and I hate seeing him stressing out so badly when he does work as much and as hard as he can to help provide for us. If youd like to help please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Thank you in advance for anyone who does decide to help and may god bless you all. 

Email: mrs.tae.831@gmail.com