Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I beg you to please give me some much needed money to live on.
Sad 
Sad I'm a disabled person.  I don't have enough money for my living expenses.  I live in a very small apartment that consist of 2 small rooms, a small bathroom and a very small kitchen that has no counter space.  My landlord required me to pay him $600 deposit for this little fox hole.  

I have no way to make money.  I've tried so hard on so many things online to make money like Youtube, blogging, bitlanders but have failed miserably.

I can not work due to multiple mental and medical conditions (chronic depression, brain fog, overactive bladder and chronic tmj migraines) not to mention an all the time dizzying condition that worsens with fatigue. I am making plans to find a good doctor whom can find out what is the cause.  One of the causes is most probably malnutrition as a former doctor of mine told me I was not getting enough vitamins and nutrients.

Life is hard and dull but with some money help for my deposit it could be much better.

Could you please, please find it in your heart to help me even with just pennies; I'll be much obliged.  Thank you.  Shy

Donate by going to my Facebook fundraising page at https://www.facebook.com/donate/2074648342850682/ and scroll down to find the donation button and click it to give me funds.  Thank you very much.